City Manager Team
Want to join our team? We are looking for someone who is ambitious, enthusiastic, and ready to be a part of a fast-growing company. If you feel you have what it takes to represent UNATION in your city, we want to hear from you! Responsibilities: Manage the Stuff to Do social media brand and Stuff to Do blog by creating original content, scheduling social media posts, and engaging with the community. Stay up to date on digital tools and social media trends. Have excellent communication skills and be able to express company views creatively. Work closely with UNATION Team to coordinate social posts, build online relationships, and drive awareness for local clients and their events to meet goals and objectives. Skills:
- Social Media Management
- Project and Task Management
- Video Editing
- Communication Skills
- Strong Spelling and Grammar Skills
- Team Driven
- Takes Initiative
- Detail Oriented
- Outgoing and Personable
- Informed on local happenings and events while having a solid understanding of your area, including popular neighborhoods, top venues, etc.
- Must work well with technology and cloud collaboration tools.
- Must have a reliable laptop and smartphone.
- Have a positive attitude and an ability to work well with others.
- Know the mechanics and how to implement strategies regarding social media, specifically Instagram and Facebook.
- Must be comfortable going live, engaging with others, creating stories on Instagram, etc.
- College degree preferred, but not required. Passion and work ethic are most important.