BE A BOSS 2.0 - "Systems Are Sexy" - Fort Mill, SC is happening on Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 09:00AM EST at Keller Williams Fort Mill with tickets starting at $99.00
For 23 years, Christy Belt Grossman was the Chief Operating Officer of a real estate team with over $1 Billion in sales. Stephanie Brackett is a Master Level Elite 1:1 Coach and Certified BE A BOSS Trainer. She is also the VP of operations for DRO Investments and the former COO of The Anderson Hicks Group in Idaho Falls, ID (one of the top real estate teams nationwide selling 714 homes in 2021). Our 5,000+ Be A Boss graduates clamored for more and we are delivering. A true Ops Boss® knows how to build systems that are smooth, purposeful and generate income! Stephanie is spilling our secrets and teaching you how!
Thursday, January 19, 2023 9:00 am -2:00 pm CST
Fort Mill, SC - Keller Williams Fort Mill -901 Dave Gibson Blvd., Fort Mill, South Carolina 29708
NO Refunds. Lunch & materials included.
Who Should Attend?
- Agents Who Are Their Own Assistant
- ALL Operations Staff
- All Market Center Staff
- Team Owners Who Want A Better Hub
Attendees Walk Out w Tangible Results
- Roadmap For The Systems You Need
- Experience Building A System So You Can Build Your Own
- Database Basics, Tips & Tricks
- Referral System with Proven Results of almost $1.9M in GCI in 2020-2021
- Ideas for an Onboarding System That Will Blow Your New Hires' Socks Off
- What Is A System
- 5 Steps To Create A System
- What Systems Do I Need?
- Plug & Play Systems
- Class Case Study + Group Case Study
- Group Presentations
- How To Implement & Get Buy-In
- Evaluation & Efficacy
- Mindset Matters
ABOUT STEPHANIE BRACKETT
Meet Stephanie Brackett, Coach & Certified BE A BOSS Trainer,Ops Boss® Coaching
- VP of Operations for DRO Investments (A management company that supports and manages the businesses, assets, and personal life of David Osborne, a highly successful entrepreneur/businessman)
- Former Chief Operating Officer of The Anderson Hicks Group – Shawn Anderson & Mike Hicks are members of Gary Keller’s Private Top Agent Mastermind (2015-2022)
- Under Stephanie's leadership AHG did approximately $7.35M GCI, 714 Units, $281M closed in 2021
- Under Stephanie's leadership AHG ranked #28 Team by Real Trends "The Thousand" in 2020
- Featured Interview at KW Mega Camp 2020
- Panelist at KW Family Reunion 2018, 2019, 2020
- Instrumental in growth of current team from 3 members to 30+
- 20 yrs experience in administration
- Corporate Trainer for 7 years
- Specializes in systems development and implementation
- Expert Kitten Wrangler
- Registrations are 100% non-refundable.
- Registrations are not transferable to other events. (If you need a name change on a ticket, contact the event organizer)
- Registrants who do not attend, “No-shows”, will not receive a refund.
- NOTE: Tickets are non-refundable and not transferable to other events.