Kick off the return of the Gasparilla season with an alcohol-free event that will be fun for the whole family! There are free activities happening all day long.
BICYCLE + PEDESTRIAN SAFETY RODEO from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Located on Bayshore Boulevard, between Rome Avenue and Dakota Avenue
- Free to participate and does not require registration
- Participants will be fitted with a free, brand new bicycle helmet they can keep (while supplies last)
GASPARILLA AIR INVASION from 12:00 PM – 3:15 PM
GASPARILLA PRESCHOOLERS’ STROLL from 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- Children five and under can strut their stuff along beautiful Bayshore Boulevard, beginning at Howard Ave. and ending at Rome Ave.
CHILDREN’S GASPARILLA PARADE from 3:30 PM – 6:00 PM
- Parade begins at Bay to Bay and Bayshore and ends at Edison Avenue
GASPARILLA NIGHTTIME AIR INVASION from 6:00 PM – 6:30 PM
“PIRATECHNIC FINALE” from 6:30 PM – 7:00 PM
- This “Piratechnic” firework finale recreates the imaginary battle between the pirates of YMKG and the City of Tampa