Cinco De Mayo Fiesta is happening on Saturday, May 06, 2023 at 08:00PM EDT at Hidden Gem with tickets starting at $55.00
Let us put our Sombreros on and party like everyone watching. But don't let the Cerveza go to your Cabeza:)
Dress code : We encourage you to wear huipil, quechquémitl, rebozo, enredo, chincuete, posahuanco, refajo, enagua for Women AND sarape, charro suit, sombrero, guayabero, baja jacket, and poncho for Men.
Half way into the event, we will give lessons of Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba and Cha Cha.
Ticket price includes Cocktail/Beer/ Wine. Cash Bar afterwards (which means you pay as you go).
As per DC Government guidelines, this is a sit down experience. Maximum of six people will be seated per table. We have super limited spots! Get your tickets soon and in advance. So that we reserve your seat. ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE IS REQUIRED.
After first formal session, we will rotate attendees from table to table. So that everyone meets everyone. You would get to meet your future friends/acquaintances/buddies/pals /partner-in-crimes or may be more:) To hang out/go out or do things together. Also, this is an ideal event if you are new in town or not!
MASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ENTRY AND SHOULD BE WORN AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT EATING AND DRINKING.
DOUBLE MASK IS THE NEW MASK! THE VIRUS IS STILL AROUND, WITH DIFFERENT VARIANTS AND LET US NOT LOWER DOWN OUR SHIELDS. EVEN THOUGH, WE ARE VACCINATED.
- Come one, come all; YOU CAN FLY SOLO TOO:) This is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be a member
- Celebrate your birthdays or your moments in life with us.
- For bottle/table service email (email@example.com) or text at (202) 368-1878.
- Event is 21+
We are at 50% capacity. So, please drink for two:)
As we all know, the hospitality industry is badly hit by the crisis and be generous to your bartenders and waitresses.
Due to the pandemic the entire set up of this event is changed:
- We will be complying with all CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- Occupancy never exceeds 50%.
- All patrons must wear masks. If you don't wear a mask, we don't allow you to enter and you won't be refunded.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be done during the event and please bear with us.
- Temperature check for staff and patrons.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund and Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to ticket holders advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
Closest Metro Station is Navy Yard.
Parking might be a challenge and the event involves drinking. We highly encourage you to take a ride share or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
Staying in Washington for a night or two? Book a room at one of these nearby hotels.