DECEMBER PASSPORT LATE NIGHT is happening on Thursday, December 08, 2022 at 04:30PM EST at CHARTER TOWNSHIP OF CHESTERFIELD and It's Free
The Chesterfield Township Clerk's Office is offering extended passport hours for one (1) night in December! This is for allfirst time applicants, applicants who were previously issued a passport as a minor or applicants whose passports are expired by 5 years or more. Adult renewal applications will not be accepted; those must be completed and sent by the applicant.
It is highly recommended to pre-register to guarantee your spot!
What you must bring:
1. Your completed DS-11 - Application for a U.S. Passport (DO NOT SIGN) Blank applications can be found at our office or go online tohttp://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/passports/first-time.html#step1
2. Original/Certified Copy Birth Certificate (PHOTOCOPIES ARE NOT ACCEPTED)
3. Driver's license
4. Two (2) checks for payment (Personal, Cashier or Money Order accepted)1. U.S. Department of State 2. Chesterfield Township
5. If applying for a minor under 16yrs old, both parents and child must be present.
6. Additional documents may be required if any of the following has occurred: Lost/Stolen Passport, Name Change, Parental Custody, consent for a minor or death of parent (minor only).
-U.S. Department of State-
Passport Book: Adult - $110.00 Minor - $80.00
Passport Card: Adult - $30.00 Minor - $15.00
Expedite: $60.00 per person
Processing Fee: $35.00 per person
Staying in Chesterfield Twp for a night or two? Book a room at one of these nearby hotels.