Thank you for coming to our 15th Anniversary Capital Catwalk Auction Website!
To buy items, see the instructions down below:
1) All items are listed at a “Buy It Now” price which makes it easy to buy the items that you really have your eye out for.
2) A gallery of the Auction items can be found under Photos. There you will find all auction items, each with a correlating number on the photo. Keep track of the number of the item you would like to purchase!
3) Click the Green Register button and it will take you to a list of options where you will be able to purchase the item(s) you would like to buy.
4) You can click the + sign to add the item to your “Cart” and hit next to check out.
5) Items will only be held in your cart for 10 minutes. If you do not complete the checkout process within the 10-minute window, the items will be placed back in inventory for another donor to purchase. Items that say “Sold Out” are just that, SOLD! But it doesn’t hurt to check back in a few minutes to see if another donor didn’t complete the checkout process.
6) Once you purchase your item it will confirm this by stating “ticket confirmation”
7) We will contact you within a few days to get you your Auction items.
8) If you have any questions about the “Buy It Now” Auction packages please email us: [email protected]
9) We will either mail or deliver your winning item within a couple of days after the transaction has gone through.
We look forward to honoring our women and their accomplishments at our annual Capital Catwalk event. This year, our 15th Anniversary Capital Catwalk, was to be held on June 1, 2020 at Hartford Stage. Given the growing concerns around COVID-19, we made the difficult decision to cancel the in person celebration.
You can view our Virtual and Free Celebration of our 15th Anniversary Capital Catwalk on our Dress for Success Hartford Facebook page. Kara Sundlun, our esteemed Emcee, Channel Three Eyewitness News Anchor, Co-Host Better Connecticut hosted this wonderful evening of inspiration, empowerment and transformation.
We are so grateful to each and everyone of you! By investing in a woman’s future, her ability to become and remain gainfully employed, you invest in her ability to provide for herself and her family. Her financial independence helps build strong communities and collectively contributes towards a stronger global economy.
We are excited to offer a “Buy It Now” option to replace this year’s Silent and Live Auctions. You will find all the auction items in the Photos below. Each item has a number in the top left corner that coincides with a ticket option.
We are so grateful to our Catwalk Sponsors. It’s these individuals and companies that have gone above and beyond. They are true leaders and need to be recognized for their support to our nonprofit organization. Our mission continues because of them.