As part of the Fourth Friday Tampa celebration, we’re hosting two Elf inspired Scavenger Hunts between 4pm-10pm at the Winter Village at Curtis Hixon Park. The first event is a family friendly kids edition from 4-7pm (see details below). The second event is an adult 21+ edition from 6-10pm (see details below). The kids edition is free. The adult edition is $20/person and includes drink specials in 10 downtown Tampa bars and a chance to win a Tampa Staycation.
Bring the kids to play our family friendly “Elf in the Park Scavenger Hunt” from 4-7pm in and around the Winter Village. It’s a fun activity to keep the whole family entertained while looking for hidden elves in the park. Participation is FREE and we will have small prizes for the kids and a raffle for everyone.
The adult (21+) edition “Naughty Elf” runs from 6-10pm. It starts in the park and ventures out into downtown Tampa to complete 15 riddles at participating bars and venues for a chance to win a Tampa Staycation and other local prizes. You’ll discover drink specials along the way and there may even be a few free shots if you’re nice! Entry fee is $20/person. You can enter individually or as teams of 2, 3, and 4.
ELF IN THE PARK Scavenger Hunt – Kid friendly Family Edition:
1. Pick up a free Elf Map from our registration booth at the Winter Village.
2. Find a minimum of 10 Elves hiding in Curtis Hixon Park and mark their location on the map.
3. Return your map to our registration booth before 7pm to pick up your reward.
4. Receive one raffle ticket to win extra prizes.
NAUGHTY ELF Scavenger Hunt – Adult Edition ($20/person):
1. Round up your team (max 4) or join as a single Elf (Register online or in person).
2. Pick up your Scavenger Form and riddles from our registration booth at the Curtis Hixon Park Winter Village.
3. Start at the Winter Village anytime between 6pm-8pm, finish at Brass Tap, Ybor before 10pm (Or send us a photo of your completed riddle sheet and contact details).
4. Solve up to 15 riddles in Tampa’s Downtown in 4hrs or less (6pm-10pm)
5. Receive one raffle ticket for each riddle solved.
6. Each ticket earns you an entry into the “Tampa Staycation” drawing and other awesome prizes.
$20 ENTRY FEE INCLUDES (Adult Edition only):
1. Free Welcome Gift (Souvenir and sweet surprises)
2. Free Welcome Shot at participating bars.
3. Scavenger sheet with 15 fun riddles to solve.
4. Discounted food & drink specials at participating venues.
5. Free rides on The TECO Line Streetcar System (with 4th Friday wrist band).
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. How long does it take to complete the Scavenger Hunt?
Family Edition: It’s easy and fast to walk to all four corners of Curtis Hixon Park in under 1hr. There is no prize for the fastest finisher. Take your time. Have fun. Do return your entry form before 7pm to our registration booth to receive your reward.
Adult 21+ Edition: If you’re fast on your feet and don’t stop too long for drinks or food you should be able to solve all 15 riddles in 2-3hrs. But speed is not the essence here. Have fun, take your time and visit a few venues. You do not need to visit every bar or solve every puzzle.
2. How much walking is there (Adult 21+ Edition)?
You will be exploring Downtown Tampa and Ybor City as you visit the bars and find the clues, so wear comfortable shoes like you would to a standard city sightseeing tour. To get to/from Ybor, take advantage of the Fourth Friday promotion and use the Street Car for free with your wristband.
3. Do I have to finish by 10pm (Adult 21+ Edition)?
No. If you’re having fun and want to stay at a bar, you can simply message/text us a photo of your riddle sheet and contact details and we will enter you into the raffle drawing.
CONTACT US HERE:
Email: info @ downtowncrawlers . com
PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT OUR CHARITY PARTNER:
WHERE LOVE GROWS – http://www.wherelovegrows.org/
HOSTING CORPORATE EVENTS OR PRIVATE PARTIES?
Don’t stress! Sit back, relax and let us organize your special occasion.
Contact us for details:
Email: info @ downtowncrawlers . com