EntreCon® 2023: Register Early and SAVE!
We are pleased to offer an EntreCon® EARLY BIRD rate of $349 for 2023!
This offer ends June 15, 2023.
5 Reasons Why EntreCon® Rocks:
1) EntreCon® is local. If you wanted to attend a conference in another city, there would be travel arrangements, hotel and food reimbursements, and time away from your family. This makes EntreCon® a great option for small businesses looking to invest in their employees without breaking the bank. Not local to Pensacola? Join us virtually or come explore our growing city!
2) EntreCon® is not industry-specific. We are community-centric instead of industry-specific. This means that we truly have something for everyone. Our keynotes and breakout sessions are relevant to anyone in the business community. Plus, you’ll be networking with other leaders that are your potential clients, not your competitors!
3) EntreCon® is for leaders of all levels. As John Maxwell once said, “Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts. It is about one life influencing another.” People of all titles come to EntreCon® to be inspired, including students, owners, and even front-line workers.
4) EntreCon® is accessible and affordable. Instead of asking your company to shell out thousands of dollars to fly you to a big city to attend a conference, you’ll be asking for $399 for this two-day event. We also have $99 tickets for students and our new Flex Pass. With a Flex Pass, you can share one badge between multiple team members in your organization (great if you’re a busy team and want to maximize the number of people that attend). In addition, there are so many freebies that come along with attending, including swag, networking events, and a NEW headshot courtesy of Salz Studio. Think about it; a new headshot would cost you around $300 to get anyway (plus, when is the last time you had yours updated?).
5) EntreCon® is purposeful. Beneficial and practical take-aways are provided, meaning you’ll have tangible tactics to bring back to your office upon your return that you can use to grow and revive your organization for years to come!
Want to learn more? Please visithttps://entreconpensacola.com/about/.
EntreCon® Sponsor Benefits:
EntreCon® provides an incredible opportunity to provide your team with seats to a world-class conference at an incredible price AND showcase your organization to a wide variety of potential clients and customers.
We help our sponsors increase their brand awareness, promote their products and services , and halo them as an organization that is invested in the community and cares about making a positive difference in people’s lives.
With a variety of options and investment levels, sponsorship packages are available to fit every budget and every need — and are completely customizable.
— EXTEND YOUR REACH: In 2020, we reached individuals from 89 cities across 29 states. With a hybrid approach to the conference this year, sponsors will experience a further reach than ever before! Plus, unlike an industry-specific conference, EntreCon® provides an optimal atmosphere for making connections with real potential customers needing your services (not your competitors)!
— SHOWCASE YOUR BRAND: From on-stage introductions to our sponsor exhibition hall, there are so many ways to showcase your brand at EntreCon®. We encourage sponsors to get creative with how they share their brand — If you can dream it, we can do it!
— CONNECT 1-1: Our exhibition hall allows attendees to connect one-on-one with you, giving you multiple ways to make deep, lasting connections. In addition, the breaks and networking opportunities also give you ample opportunities to make connections and potentially seal deals!
— ENGAGE YOUR TEAM: Whether it’s your business partner, your employees, your shareholders, your board members, or your employees — engage the people who matter most by offering them one (or two!) of your included sponsor passes to experience the magic for themselves.
Want to learn more? Please visithttps://entreconpensacola.com/sponsors-benefits/.
Thank You to Our 2022 Sponsors:
Note: This event may contain affiliate links curated by our local city teams, therefore, UNATION may collect a share of sales or other compensation for all purchases made.