Football Watch Party (6 different games on several TVs & 150 Inch Screen!) is happening on Thursday, April 06, 2023 at 03:00PM EDT at X with tickets starting at $10.00
Put on your favorite team's jersey, grab their spirit and join us for guzzling, grub; and good natured grumbling!
Ticket price includes one Premium Tacos and one Premium Margarita. Cash Bar afterwards.
1.Beer Bucket :
-5 Bud Lights = $20
- 5 Coronas = $25
-Two Wycliff Champagnes for a group of 6 people = $200
3. FULL FOOD MENU
PARTY ZONE :
1. Bills VS Cardinals at 4:05 PM (#Bills #Cardinals)
2. Chargers VS Dolphins at 4:05PM (#Chargers #Dolphins)
3. Brancos VS Raiders at 4:05PM (#Brancos #Raiders)
4. Seahawks VS Rams at 4:25PM (#Seahawks #Rams)
5. 49ers VS Saints at 4:25PM (#49ers #Saints)
6. Ravens VS Patriots at 8:20PM (#Ravens #Patriots)
We will be watching 5 different games simultaneously on several TVs and the last game (Ravens VS Patriots) on a 150 inch Projector Screen. It feels like we are physically in the stadium.
If you want to have one of the five games at 4:00PM, on the 150 inch Projector Screen, come in numbers and dominate the party.
Tickets Price : $10 (increases soon)
As per DC Government guidelines, this is a sit down dinning event. Maximum of six people will be seated per table. We have super limited spots! Get your tickets soon. So that we reserve your seat. ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE IS REQUIRED.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ENTRY AND SHOULD BE WORN AT ALL TIMES EXCEPT EATING AND DRINKING.
- Come one, come all; this is the most friendliest event you have ever attended!
- Feel free to invite your friends. They don't necessarily have to be a member
- Celebrate your birthdays or your moments in life with us
- Event is 21+
- For bottle/table reservation email (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR text 202-368-1878
We are at 50% capacity. So, please drink for two:)
As we all know, the hospitality industry is badly hit by the crisis and be generous to your bartenders and waitresses.
Due to the pandemic the entire set up of this event is changed:
- We will be complying with all CDC, state, and local guidelines.
- Occupancy never exceeds 50%.
- No Cash Transaction to reduce contamination.
- All patrons must wear masks. If you don't wear a mask, we don't allow you to enter and you won't be refunded.
- A thorough cleaning and disinfection of frequently contacted surfaces will be done during the event and please bear with us.
- Temperature check for staff and patrons.
Event will occur whenever a rain date is rescheduled.
*This event usually sells out and this year won't be an exception.
Payment Instructions :
1. You should login from a PC to see the 'Pay Now' button, after RSVPing. Then hit the button.
2. Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for.
3. If you don't have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card".
4. If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal.
Refund & Ticket Resell Policy
All sales are final. We only refund the full amount, if the event is canceled. If it is rescheduled, we will send an email to those who RSVPed 'YES' advising that. A full refund will be given to those that let us know within 2 calendar days of the update email, if you are unable to make it on the new date. No refunds will be given after that time.
However, you can sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Please, feel free to post in the comment box for the event, that you have a ticket for sale. Work out payment between yourselves, and have the seller only send the organizer a message letting us know the full name of the person taking your spot. You must let us know two hours before the RSVP close time, on the day of the event.
METRO & PARKING INFO
The closest metro station is Woodley Park/Adams Morgan.
Street Parking might be a challenge. But if you plan to drive, try your luck on Champlain Street. Otherwise, there is a parking garage around. However, the event involves drinking and we highly recommend a shared ride or taxi service. DRINK RESPONSIBLY.
Staying in Washington for a night or two? Book a room at one of these nearby hotels.