Formetco 2023 Q1 Safety Training is happening on Monday, February 27, 2023 at 12:00PM EST at 2963 Pleasant Hill Rd with tickets starting at $850.00
Formetco is once again offering a unique live and in-person safety training class that is focused on workers and managers in the Outdoor Advertising industry. The training will cover the following:
• An engaging OSHA 10 hour class covering topics relating to the billboard industry. An OSHA Outreach course completion card will be issued after satisfying the classroom requirements.
• A National Safety Council CPR/First Aid/AED class to meet OSHA requirements for remote workers. Certificate will be awarded upon completion.
• We’ll discuss topics such as how to deal with OSHA in the event of an inspection or citation, dealing with contractors, and where to start when developing a safety program.
• The very popular Climber training certification which covers classroom training, hands on practical instruction, and observed climbing techniques. Students will demonstrate beginner skills and work up to more advanced techniques.
• The NEW Climber Qualifier class covers a deep dive into the standards as they apply to training climbers in-house.
Formetco Safety Training is extremely hands on and interactive, but there is always time for networking and meeting others that work in the Outdoor field in a social environment where you get to spend time learning with and from your peers in the industry.
The official hotel for the event is the new Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Duluth. Formetco has negotiated a special rate of $159 per night.
Staying in Duluth for a night or two? Book a room at one of these nearby hotels.