Goddess school is a unique opportunity for women to deepen their knowledge and understanding of yoga , meditation & mindset.
What makes this class / course unique:
– Gain deeper understanding of the science behind yoga , meditation & mindset
– Small groups provide for a quality class structure
– No prior experience in health / wellness field required
– No long term commitment
– Support through online group for the weeks in between courses ( free videos , group
chats etc )
– Certified RYTs who wish to attend will receive CEU credits for each course . ( Yoga
Alliance approved )
– Beautiful opportunity to network with other women in our community
– High end experience means you will be treated like a Goddess. Light refreshments and our signature Goddess Mimosa will be served at the closing of each class.
These courses are unlike any program you have experienced before! We will break down the science behind these ancient practices and apply them to our modern day lives: Improving success in your personal health, career, relationships and more.
The purpose of this program is for women to unveil the true Goddess that lies inside them – building from the ground up.
This seven course series will take place bi-monthly . Each course will last 3 hours . A typical class will start with an informative power point presentation on the months topic followed by a yoga class to get the body moving . The final hour will be spent exploring mindset and how to apply these strategies to your daily Goddess life.
Each course will build upon the last. We highly recommend taking the entire series but single course enrollment is welcomed as well. Physical , mental and emotional health are an absolute prerequisite for living a healthy, balanced and fulfilling lifestyle. This is why our focus will be on finding stability in relationships, career, health and home – building the true Foundation of a Goddess!
We look forward to meeting you!
Reservations must be made by May 10
Visit Website or call Michelle Ruiz (813) 205-8807 with any questions
There are only a few tickets left for this workshop.