Are you ready to LEVEL UP your roller dance skills?
This fun and interactive workshop is perfect for anyone who is comfortable rolling and wants to spice up their skating with some new moves!
Professional skater, Morgan Weske, will be your instructor for the day and will teach you a ton of stationary skating moves and also some fun dance moves while rolling. At the end of the workshop we’ll put all of our newly learned skills and dance moves together for our very own Jax Dance Skate Choreography!
We will begin promptly at 11 a.m. so please arrive around 10:30 or so to get geared up.
What to Bring:
– Yourself and a friend who is ready to have some fun!
Your roller skates, of course
– Protective gear (if you’d like) #safetyissexy
– An email showing you completed the Skate Station waiver (presuming you are over the age of 18)
– Roller blades and traditional roller skates are welcome.
– Roller Skates can be rented before the workshop for $2 (CASH ONLY).
– Large toe stoppers or jam plugs are welcome.
– No refunds, but you can transfer your ticket to someone else if you aren’t able to attend.
– Anyone 14 + is welcome to attend the workshop.
All skill levels are welcome to join this workshop, but you must be at least 14 years of age. Anyone under the age of 18 will need an adult present to sign a waiver prior to the start of the workshop.
About the Instructor:
Morgan Weske (she/her) is a Professional Dancer, Roller Skater and Choreographer. When she isn’t touring the world offering roller skating workshops and clinics, she teaches choreography classes at a dance studio in LA. Morgan has been in commercials for Zelle, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Subway Cricket Wireless, and has also appeared in many TV shows and films. You can follow Morgan at @morganweske or check out her site at morganweske.com.
To keep up to date on all things Roller Skating near Jacksonville, please follow @SutherlandSkates on Facebook, IG, or TikTok