This years Mayor’s River O’Green Fest at Curtis Hixon Park will feature a fun twist on the classic Scavenger Hunt. We call it the “The Shamrock Scavenger Crawl” which combines solving puzzles, exploring Downtown Tampa, having a great time and getting a cold beverage or two along the way.
YOUR SCAVENGER CRAWL MISSION:
1. Round up your team (max 4) or join as Lonely Leprechaun.
2. Solve up to 20 puzzles in DT Tampa in 3hrs or less (4pm-7pm)
3. Start at Curtis Hixon (4pm), finish at GameTime Ybor (7pm)
4. Receive one raffle ticket for each puzzle solved.
5. Each ticket gets you an entry into the “Tampa Staycation” drawing and other awesome prizes.
ENTRY FEE INCLUDES:
1. Souvenir St.Patricks’s Day lighted beads.
2. One Crawl Kick-off beer/drink at Curtis Hixon Park.
3. Free TECO Street Car rides all day long.
4. Discounted Drink Specials at participating Downtown Tampa venues (valid noon to midnight, March 18th)
CRAWL START: Curtis Hixon Park, Downtown Tampa, 4pm
CRAWL FINISH: GameTime, Ybor City, 7pm
NUMBER OF PUZZLES: 20
TIME TO COMPLETE: 3hrs (4pm – 7pm)
AGE REQUIREMENT: 21+
DRESS CODE: It’s St.Patrick’s Day weekend so, you know…like green stuff 🙂
See you March 18th.
Your Leprechaun Team,
Andreas O’Toole, Thomas O’Shea,
Markus McLovin, Laura McNasty
Follow the action on our social channels Facebook, Insta, Twitter to see what else we’re up to.
We’re proud to support Meals On Wheels of Tampa. Partial proceeds from this Crawl will benefit homebound seniors in Tampa by providing them with fresh nutritious meals and a daily visit from volunteers.
Things To Do In Tampa, FL Party Food & Drink