New CAPM Certification Training in Chicago is happening on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 09:00AM CST at Certification Planner, LLC with tickets starting at $499.00
• 32 hours/4 days of Interactive Bootcamp
• 100% Money Back Guarantee
• Lifetime Access to Certified Content
• PMBOK Guide 6th Edition from PMI
• CAPM Mock Exams and Live Practice Sessions
• Real World Examples from Various Industries
• Industry Based Case Studies
• Trainers’ Feedback, Sample Question Paper & Case Studies
• 23 Contact hours certificate
• CAPM exam application assistance
• CAPM Exam & PMI Membership Fee (Optional)
• 24/7 Customer Support
About the Course:
Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM) certification is the topmost professional certification for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute.
CAPM training is a unique, power packed, blended mode, career-ready package and one of a kind in the industry. Our training focuses on all the Knowledge Areas and Process Groups provided in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK Guide – 6th Edition) from an examination point of view to ensure your learning and training objectives are successfully met.
What are the prerequisites for the certification?
To apply for the CAPM exam, candidates need to have:
• Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree or the global equivalent)
• 1,500 hours of project experience
• 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam
Click here to view the course details or Click here to chat with us now.
Project Management Framework
• What is a Project?
• Programs, PMO, and Portfolios
• Project Stakeholders
• Organizational Structures
• Product Life Cycle, Project Life Cycle, Project Management Life Cycle
• Process Groups
• Key General Management Skills
Project Integration Management
• What is Project Integration Management?
• Some Examples of Integration Processes
• Earned Value Analysis
• Project Constraints
• Project Assumptions
• Project Charter
• When should the Project Manager be Identified/Assigned?
• Project Management Plan, Project Schedule, and Performance Measurement Baseline
• Components of the Project Plan
• Preventive Action, Corrective Action, and Defect Repair
• Work Authorization System
• Role of Stakeholder
• Project Management Information System (PMIS)
• Lessons Learned
• Change Control System
• Perform Integrated Change Control
• Steps Followed If Customer Requests for Changes
• Guiding Rule – Who Can Authorize A Change?
• Configuration Management System
Project Scope Management
• What is Project Scope Management?
• Product Scope vs. Project Scope
• Processes in Project Scope Management
• Plan Scope Management
• Scope Management Plan
• Collect Requirements
• Define Scope
• Product Scope Description
• Product Analysis
• Project Scope Statement
• Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
• Work Packages and WBS Dictionary
• Scope Changes
• Control Scope
Project Time Management
• What is Project Time Management?
• Plan Schedule Management
• Define Activities
• Sequence Activities
• Precedence Diagramming Method (PDM)
• Activity on Node
• Conditional Diagramming Methods
• Types of Dependencies
• Project Schedule Network Diagrams
• Estimate Activity Resources
• Outputs of Estimate Activity Resources
• Estimate Activity Durations
• Historical Information
• Analogous Estimating (Top-Down Estimating)
• Parametric Estimating
• Three-Point Estimating
• Develop Schedule
• Constraints and Milestones
• Mathematical Analysis
• Schedule Compression
• Simulation, Resource Leveling, and Critical Chain Method
• Resource Smoothing
• Project Schedule
• Schedule Updates, Schedule Baseline, and New Target Schedules
• PERT Estimations
• Tasks in Network Diagrams
• How to Calculate Critical Path for a Network Diagram
• Performing Network Analysis
• Time Management Questions – Practice
Project Cost Management
• What is Project Cost Management?
• Plan Cost Management
• Cost Management Plan
• Estimate Costs
• Estimate Costs – Tools and Techniques
• Analogous Estimating (Top Down)
• Bottom-Up Estimating
• Parametric Estimating
• Three-Point Estimating
• Activity Cost Estimates
• AACE – Types of Estimates
• Determine Budget
• Project Schedule and Resource Calendars
• Cost Baseline
• Revised Cost Estimates, Budget Updates, Re-baselining
• Control Costs
• Control Costs – Tools and Techniques
• Payback Period and Life Cycle Cost
• Return on investment (ROI)
• Present Value, NPV and DCF
• Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
• Benefit Cost Ratio (BCR)
• Opportunity Cost and Sunk Cost
• Earned Value Management
• Earned Value Management
Project Quality Management
• What is Project Quality Management?
• Quality Policy
• Quality Management Plan
• Perform Quality Assurance
• Control Quality
• Tools and Techniques used for Control Quality
• Seven Basic Quality Tools
Project Human Resource Management
• What is Project Human Resource Management?
• Plan Human Resource Management
• Human Resource Management Plan
• Acquire Project Team
• Develop Project Team
• Manage Project Team
• Handling Conflicts
• Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
• Herzberg’s Theory of Motivators and Hygiene Factors
• Conflict Intensity
• Management/Leadership Styles
• Types of Roles People Play in a Project
Project Communications Management
• What is Project Communications Management?
• Importance of Communications Management
• Various Forms of Communication and Their Characteristics
• Plan Communications Management
• Communications Management Plan
• Plan Communications Management – Tools and Techniques
• Manage Communications
• Control Communications
Project Risk Management
• What is Project Risk Management?
• Plan Risk Management
• Risk Management Plan
• Identify Risks
• Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
• Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
• Plan Risk Responses
• Control Risks
• Utility Function
Project Procurement Management
• What is Project Procurement Management?
• Understanding Terms and Concepts
• Plan Procurement Management
• Make or Buy Analysis
• Contract Type Selection
• Types of Contracts
• Important Fixed Price Contracts
• Important Cost Reimbursable Contracts
• Procurement Management Plan
• Conduct Procurements
• Control Procurements
• Close Procurements
Project Stakeholder Management
• Project Stakeholder Management
• Identify Stakeholders
• Plan Stakeholder Management
• Stakeholder Management Plan
• Manage Stakeholder Engagement
• Control Stakeholder Engagement
• Responsibility towards PMI
• Responsibility to the Profession
Who should apply?
This course is best suited for:
• Project associates and executives
• Any professional aspiring to start a career in project management
Why Choose Us?
Pro Career Assist partnered with leading training and certification provider in North America and 100% confirmed classes every week to value for time & money invested. We stand out because of our customers
• Get trained at the best price compared to other training providers.
• Get trained by the best trainer in the industry.
• Get accesses to course specific learning videos.
• Get 100% Money back guarantee*.
Venue will be confirmed to the classroom participants one week prior to the workshop start date and online participants will get the session attendance link before 4-5 days of the training start date.
For more details please contact withDaniel Irwin at Daniel@certificationplanner.com or 408-418-5586
Staying in Chicago for a night or two? Book a room at one of these nearby hotels.