Friends of the Riverwalk invites you to enjoy our Holiday Spectacular presented by Mosaic. Enjoy the festive holiday lights along the Riverwalk and in the river as you stroll along the Riverwalk. This year’s event will take place in downtown Tampa along the Riverwalk from November 20, 2021 through January 2, 2022.
– 35′ TALL LED LIGHTED CHRISTMAS TREE THAT FLOATS IN THE HARBOR
– A HOLIDAY SELFIE STATION AT THE PIRATE WATER TAXI TICKET BOOTH
– THE FESTIVELY DECORATED ARCHITECTURAL TREE IN WATER WORKS PARK
– A GINGERBREAD LIGHTED DISPLAY FLOATING IN THE RIVER BY WATER WORKS PARK
– A TOY TRAIN LIGHTED DISPLAYS FLOATING IN THE RIVER BY WATER WORKS PARK
– THE GRAND OAKS IN WATER WORKS PARK AGLOW WITH THOUSANDS OF TWINKLING LIGHTS
– A LIGHTED PINE TREE FOREST ON THE RIVERWALK MANOR DOCK
– LIGHTED GARLAND AND RED BOWS ON THE RIVERWALK LIGHT POLES
The hotels, restaurants, and bars along the Riverwalk will also have lighted displays making the Tampa Riverwalk a wonderful place to take the family and experience the holiday season.