Proceeds support the Comanche Chamber of Commerce and Agriculture.
Entry fee for 5K includes a 2023 Salt, Lime, & Finish Lines t-shirt and an 8oz Explore Comanche cup. Extra shirts may be purchased by the early registration date of 07/02/23.
T- shirt guaranteed with early registration only by 07/02/23!! ***No shirts will be guaranteed with race day registration!! ***
Additional event activities for Salt, Lime, and Finish Lines, an event in honor of National Tequila Day, will take place on the Comanche Square.
MEDALS will be awarded to the overall male & female finishers, and the top 3
finishers in the following age groups: Male & Female 11 & under, 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34,
35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-69, 70-79, 80 & over
RACE DAY ITINERARY (*subject to change)
Be sure to check the Explore Comanche Facebook page or the Chamber website for more information about any of these events!!
● Merchants on the square, 9 AM to 4 PM, some merchants will be serving alcoholic beverages in honor of the event
● Cocktail and Salsa Making Contest in the Homestead Hall (Comanche Mercantile) 10am - wristbands will be available for purchase to sample all the cocktails and salsa
● Margaritas by the glass for sale, sponsored by Freeze 325
● Large Tequila Basket raffle, over $150.00 value!
● Cornhole Tournament starting at 10 AM, sign up on the day of, cash prizes!
Note: This event may contain affiliate links curated by our local city teams, therefore, UNATION may collect a share of sales or other compensation for all purchases made.