The Impact Space: Meet & Teach is happening on Saturday, April 01, 2023 at 12:00PM EDT at Orlando Public Library and It's Free
The Impact Space is a pilot program designed to help new entrepreneurs plan, start, market and grow their businesses. During this meeting each entrepreneur will leave with the following:
1. A basic understanding on what branding and marketing means.
2. A list of marketing and branding resources.
3. Examples of how they can market their products and/or services.
4. A starter business checklist
5. A basic understanding and guide on business systems and automations.
6. How to create an elevator pitch.
Note: This event contains affiliate links curated by our local city teams, therefore we will collect a share of sales or other compensation for all purchases made.