Does anyone else feel guilty leaving their pup at home?! Did you know that there are actually plenty of things to do in Dallas with your furry friend? From restaurants, to shops, to dog parks, the possibilities are endless!
We’ve compiled a list of the best dog-friendly activities in Dallas for you. Keep reading, your pup is going to thank you for it later.
Time to get out of your comfort zone and try something new! The Paw pad invites everyone to join their First Annual Weenie Dog Race. With your $25 registration fee, you will receive a T-Shirt and goodie bag! There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners!!!
🗓 Feb 6 | 10AM–12PM
📍The Paw Pad | 5201 White Settlement Road Fort Worth, Texas, 76114
Before You Go..
Due to COVID-19, we understand there’s not as much going on as normal in our city. But not to worry, there are still plenty of things to do in Dallas that can be done while social distancing. Be sure to double-check for any updates at events and venues before making plans to head out.
We know not everyone is ready to be out and about just yet, and we encourage you to do what is best for yourself and your family during this time.
- Why is it important to reach out to businesses/organizations for images?
- It’s important that we reach out to businesses and organizations regarding an image we pull from their social to ask for permission before we use it. We do not want to get in trouble in case they don’t want us to use their image. It could cause legal problems.
- In your own words, what makes UNATION’s City Guides special?
- Th weekend guide is a great resource that provides knowledge and wisdom. It’s the best place/the go-to place for people to plan their weekend because it features all the must-dos of the weekend. Typically incorporate festivals, experiences, events, etc. that appeal to a wide range of people. These events will include an image, short description, event details, and link directly to the event on UNATION. It’s a super easy way for people to discover events, get some inspiration and buy tickets.
- What are your thoughts on the blog design/layout? Is there content ideas or web features that you think would enhance the user experience?
- I really enjoy the current layout/design of the blog. I am a very visual person who’s very organized, so I really like the clean structure of the blog, the images, the call to action buttons and the amount of text. I think blogs can easily be to overwhelming when there is too much text. It’s also great to have so many different places to incorporate links.
- What has been your favorite part of onboarding so far?
- I have really enjoyed my onboarding. From the way the two weeks were structured, to my daily meetings, getting to know more team members and being able to right away have some tasks to work on, it’s been great. The documents that are provided are very helpful and knowledgeable. I also really appreciate that everyone is so helpful and I never have to feel weird to ask a question. THANK YOU!