From winning championships to the weather, there are lots of reasons to live in Tampa Bay! Here at UNATION, we love telling the stories of small businesses in our city. So whether you’re a native or transplant, we know you’ll love our list of You Know You Live in Tampa Bay When…
5. You’ve had a Cuban sandwich and glass of sangria at the oldest restaurant in Florida, the Columbia.
6. You know it will rain everyday between 2PM and 5PM during the summer.
7. You have captioned an Instagram pic “I live where you vacation” before.
10. You skip Starbucks and choose local.
11. You’ve eaten your weight in strawberries at the Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City
12. You’ve experienced the heat of King of the Coop.
13. You remember the old St. Pete Pier.
14. Your closet is full of pirate gear, and it’s not from Halloween.
15. It’s sunny and blue skies to your left but gray clouds and lightning to your right.
16. You call it SOHO, not South Howard.
17. Being tan year long is a personality trait.
18. You know the chicken crossing the road isn’t just a joke in Ybor City.
19. You know what being a “CAMPER” means.
20. You’ve ordered the milkshake from Bake n Babes just for the Instagram picture
21. You’ve had pictures taken at the Henry B. Plant Museum.
22. You’ve biked, ran, or walked all of Bayshore Boulevard, the longest continuous sidewalk in the North America.
23. Your sports teams have boat parades to celebrate championships.
24. You’ve spent way too much money at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino.
25. You know you live in the best city!