Spooky Season is over and now we are hyper focused on the Holidays! We are so excited to spend time with friends and family celebrating the most magical time of year. There are a ton of events in Houston right around the corner and we are excited to share them with you.
To keep up with all of the best events happening in Houston, be sure to bookmark this page and check back each week for all new content!
Table of Contents
Are you ready to see the best events in Houston this weekend? With music, shopping and comedy, it’s sure to be a great weekend for everyone!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up with our adventures in Houston and join our Facebook Group, we have so much fun in there! What will you get into this weekend? Tag us in your weekend fun using #stufftodoinhouston.
Nov 05 & 06| Gates Open at 12pm
Tickets Starting at $280 (2 Day Pass)
🤣 Looking for a Laugh? 🤣
Looking to laugh this weekend? Nurse Blake is here to give you all of the belly laughs! Nurse Blake’s set comes from his experiences in nursing school and working his shifts at the hospital. Nurse Blake brings comedy to some of the real life situations nurses and health care providers face every day and uses his upbeat and hilarious comedy to advocate for hardworking nurses.
Grab your favorite nurse or healthcare worker and head out for a night full of laughs and relatable comedy.
🗓 Nov 06 | 8:00pm–10:00pm
📍Cullen Performance Hall
Ana's Pro Tip: Visiting Houston
Hey y’all! I’m Ana, I was born and raised in Houston and I absolutely love giving recommendations to first-time visitors! Here are 3 tips you need to know for your first visit to Houston or whenever you have family or friends visiting for the first time!
1. Houston is HUGE. You can drive an hour and still be in Houston. I suggest you split your days by neighborhood so you don’t spend your whole day driving. My 2 favorite neighborhoods are The Heights & Montrose. Check out our Heights Neighborhood guide HERE.
2. Ask yourself or your guest what do you prefer to do? Houston has so much to offer from art to museums, to so many different cuisines and bars, sports and outdoors, etc. The way to my heart is food so I love introducing my friends and family to different cuisines because you have to eat at some point right?
3. Houston always has something NEW going on and we love being the first ones out there! From new restaurants, bars, and things to do, make sure to keep up with What’s new in HOU.
And as always, leave us a comment on any platform or send us a DM as we LOVE giving out recommendations!
Celebrate one of the most beautiful holidays at the Children’s Museum! The Houston Children’s Museum is hosting a Día de los Muertos celebration filled with live music from Mariachis, colorful decor and Ofrendas.
You and your children can enjoy a Calavera Workshop to create your own sugar skulls, an Intempo Dance ensemble, Mariachis and creating your own Marigold garlands. You’re not going to want to miss this beautiful and fun event!
🗓 Nov 06 | 10:00am–4:00pm
📍Children’s Museum Houston
🎟 Free for Children Under 1 | $11 for Seniors | $12 for Children Over 1 and Adults
Featured Blogs of the Week
Looking for some reading for your downtime? Check out some of our favorite Houston content! You’ll the best places to eat, drink and play!
Katy Sip N Stroll Fall Edition
Love wine? Head on out to the Katy Sip N Stroll benefitting The Ballard House. This is an event that wine lovers are NOT going to want to miss. You’ll find over 250 different beverage choices and delectable bites from 25 local chefs and eateries along with live music from two stages!
Participate in the auction, raffle and wine pull for some extra fun and a chance to win awesome prizes! General Admission ticket holders receive entry into the event, food and beverage samplings. VIP Ticket holders receive early entry at 5pm, special wines and eats as well as access to VIP areas.
🗓 Nov 06 | 6:00pm–9:00pm
📍 The ARK
🎟 $65 for General Admission | $95 for VIP | $2,950.08 for Private Hospitality Tent
Houston Music & Arts Festival
🗓 Nov 06 | 11:00am–7:00pm & Nov 07 | 12:00pm–5:30pm
📍Heritage Place Amphitheater – Conroe, TX
🎟 $12 Early Purchase Weekend Pass | $15 at the Gate Weekend Pass
We love exploring Houston and there are many ways you can explore too! One of our favorite ways is searching for cute photo ops around the city. From unique events and pop ups to landmarks and beautiful murals there is a lot to take in!
We have laid out some of the most photo and TikTok Worthy Spots in town to make exploring a little easier for you. Did your favorite spot make any of our lists? Let us know what we’ve missed!
- Immersive Van Gogh Experience
- TikTok Worthy Spots in Houston
- Instagrammable Spots in EaDo
- Murals in Midtown
- Incredible and Instaworthy Places in Houston
- Instaworthy Murals in The Heights
- Our Favorite Murals in Houston By Local Muralist, Donkeeboy
- The Best Themed Bars in Houston
- The Best Interactive Museums in Houston