It’s Monday again, San Antonio! It’s our favorite day too because we get to share the TOP events going on in the fabulous city for the weekend!
We’re ready to kick off Fiesta this week with “Fiesta At The Alley On Bitters” with some delicious food and adult drinks or if you’re more into the thrills and chills vibes, you can catch those at “Roller Coaster Rodeo!”
Interested in these events? Keep scrolling to learn more! A new week means TONS of awesome things to do in San Antonio for the whole family to enjoy!
Reminder: Due to COVID-19, we understand there’s not as much going on as normal in our city. But not to worry, there is still plenty of Stuff to Do in San Antonio This Weekend that can be done while social distancing. Be sure to double-check for any updates at events and venues before making plans to head out.
1. Fiesta At The Alley On Bitters
Tis the season for everything Fiesta and helping us enter with a bang will be Fiesta At The Alley On Bitters! If you’re ready for amazing music, yummy food, and a great time, this will be perfect for you!
You can expect:
- Yummy food from Chef PJ Edwards of Meadow AND Chef Colin Bryant
- Refreshing tequila tasting, Palomas, Margaritas, Cold Beer, AND Sangria for everyone 21+ to enjoy
- Live Mariachis
- COOL Prizes, Contests, and Giveaways
- Chocolate and Wine tasting (perfecting pairings!)
PLUS, there will also be a special appearance from the Fiesta Especial Court AND Mrs. San Antonio with her court.
Oh, don’t forget to shop at the Fiesta Store! Pick up all your favorite goodies that’ll help you get through the fun festivities of Fiesta! Ya estamos listos! (We’re ready!)
🗓 Jun 10 | 5:30PM–8:30PM
📍 555 W Bitters Rd
2. Wizard Trivia Pub Crawl
Are you a Harry Potter fanatic?! Do you enjoy watching marathons and know everything there is to know about Harry, Ron, and the rest of the wizard gang? Then this Wizard Trivia Pub Crawl might be for you!
There will be over $15,000 + In Total Trivia Prizes, think you got what it takes to join? Since “I’ll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I’m not there” has been our motto most of quarantine, we’re ready to try!
We all can’t be winners but Top 3 prizes:
- 1st place = $3000
- 2nd place = $1500
- 3rd place = $500
Keep in mind that limited tickets will be available! There will be a FREE wristband, koozie, and cup included with every ticket. Rain or Shine, the pub crawl will continue! Drinking is very much optional but please remember to drink responsibly if you end up drinking. Don’t forget your wands!
🗓 Jun 12 | 3PM–9PM
📍 409 East Commerce St
3. Roller Coaster Rodeo
Just a few more days for Summer to officially start! At Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the Texas Rodeo fun never stops! We’re ready to enjoy the Summer heat and lasso in the good thrills! You don’t want to miss out on all the loud screams due to Roller Coaster Rodeo, a 3-day event!
Fun that’s included & expected:
- You’ll get Full-Park Exclusive Ride Time on ALL RIDES at Six Flags Fiesta Texas theme park AND at the Water Bay waterpark
- Exclusive behind the Scenes Tours of 6 Coasters & Pirates of the Deep Sea
- A spooky Friday Night Frights Event
- It’ll also include Tasty Meals, Snacks, Desserts, and Drinks to keep you going
- You’ll get an amazing Welcome Reception
- A yummy Boardwalk Breakfast
- You’ll also get Fiesta Bay Boardwalk Exclusive Ride Time
- A delicious Big Rodeo Dinner that’ll keep your belly satisfied like Texas royalty
- Parking is included for All 3 Days
- There’ll be loads of Contests, Competitions, and great Prizes
- The best seating at all the shows because you’ll get Early Show Seating
- You’ll get a super cool Souvenir Event Light-Up Medallion & Souvenir Event Lanyard
- 50% Off Sling Shot Rides AND Screaming Eagle Zip Line Rides
- Soooo many more surprises!
In case you’re interested in the 3-day pass, an Event-Only Ticket will be $89.99 + tax!
Click here to view the detailed lineup!
🗓 Jun 11 | 10AM–9PM
📍 17000 W IH 10
4. Dinner Detective Murder Mystery Dinner Show
Dinner, cocktails, and a mystery! (Insert dramatic sound effect here) Dun, dun, DUN!!! And no, we’re not talking about who devoured the delicious meal but who’s the lurking criminal?! You’ll get to enjoy all this at the Emily Morgan Hotel with a spectacular Dinner Detective Show!
What’s included in my admission?
- A yummy FULL dinner
- Thrilling murder mystery entertainment
- Gratuity for wait staff
- A cool prize package for the Top Sleuth
- Sooooo much more
There will also be a CASH bar available all night and an atm on site!
Please keep in mind that the show is PG-13 but it’s mainly for an adult audience. The show may include mild content, loud/scary noises, and adult jokes. No infants, toddlers, or young children will be allowed, 15+ with adult supervision. Maybe make it a date night and call the babysitter!
🗓 Jun 13 | 6PM–9PM
📍 705 E Houston St
5. Fiesta Noche del Río
With the anticipation we’ve had for Fiesta, we can all finally pre-celebrate with one of San Antonio’s special traditions, Fiesta Noche del Río. The colorful bash has been around since 1957 and we’re ready for all the fun it has to offer!
We can all expect:
- Amazing Mariachis
- A Spectacular Flamenco guitar performance
- Singing AND Dancing
- Refreshing snacks and drinks
Not only will you be promised an amazing night filled with great culture and fun, but you’ll be doing it all for a great cause too! Your ticket admission will help the Alamo Kiwanis Club continue to raise money for recipients such as:
- The Children’s Shelter
- Respite Care
- Children’s Bereavement Center
- Any Baby Can
- Kinetic Kids
BRB, getting my flamenco outfit ready. See you there!
🗓 Jun 11 | 8:30PM–10PM
📍 418 Villita St
Before You Go...
We know not everyone is ready to be out and about just yet, and we encourage you to do what is best for yourself and your family during this time.
If you’re looking for more events and things to do in San Antonio check out the UNATION website or the UNATION app! There is something there for everyone! If you want to follow the Stuff to Do in San Antonio gals’ adventures be sure to follow us on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook!