We know these past few weeks have been hard on everyone, so we’re here to help you get through the next couple of weeks with the best things to do in Raleigh from home!
Follow us on social @stufftodoinraleigh to keep up with what’s going on in the Triangle and let us know how you’re keeping yourself entertained.
Stuff to Watch
Local Movies + Shows: Since we love our city so much, here are some awesome movies and shows to watch that you may not know had ties to our hometown/NC.
- Bull Durham (Durham, NC)
- Patch Adams (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Hunger Games (Asheville + Charlotte, NC)
- Talladega Nights (Charlotte, NC)
- A Walk to Remember (Wilmington, NC)
- The Staircase (Murder trial in Durham)
- One Tree Hill (Wilmington, NC)
- Shallow Hal (Charlotte, NC)
- Forest Gump (Asheville, NC)
- The Fugitive (Dillsboro, NC)
If you’ve finished watching all of those and still don’t know what else to watch here are some binge-worthy shows that will get you hooked!
- Love is Blind (Guys, you’ll enjoy this too).
- The Society
- Schitt’s Creek
- A Million Little Things
- The Good Place
- Brooklyn 99
- West World
- Game of Thrones
- Big Little Lie
Stay Fit in Your Home
- Rush Cycle: FB live stream yoga classes
- O2 Fitness: Virtual Classes & Workout plans, webinar socials to stay in touch with your Fit Fam
- Planet Fitness: FB live stream classes
- Core Power Yoga: Yoga On-Demand (Free Trial Offered)
- Midtown Yoga: Giftcards to use toward your membership later on! IG live yoga and meditation classes
- F45: IG at-home workouts