Finding things to do in Orlando may be difficult, but there are tons of creative ways you can spend your time.
We know it can be boring to be stuck at home all day but it’s the best thing we can do right now. Continue to practice social distancing when you can to stay healthy and prevent more spreading of COVID-19. We still want you to have a good time though so although there aren’t many events happening.
We’ve compiled a list of things to do while stuck inside during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Orlando Virtual Tour – See all that Orlando has to offer, from theme parks to top hotels, from the comfort of your own home.
- Yosemite National Park – Explore the park like never before.
- San Diego Zoo – Watch pandas, polar bears, elephants, and more animals live!
- Monterey Bay Aquarium – Experience the wonder of the ocean in your living room.
- Great Wall of China – Tour China’s most famous attraction.
- Access Mars – Take a virtual trip to Mars.
- Hawaii – Tour some of Hawaii’s most beautiful landmarks.
- Disney rides – Experience Disney rides from home
Here are some of our favorite TV shows and movies you can binge while you’re home. If you don’t want to watch it alone, a Google Chrome extension called Netflix Party is allowing people to get together virtually to watch their favorite Netflix shows and movies on their computers at the same time.
Becoming a God in Centra Florida
The Umbrella Academy
This Is Us
On My Block
Love Is Blind
I Am Not Okay With This
Tales By Light
Locke & Key
The Two Popes
This Is Us